Thursday 26 May 2011

Black chub; sexy chocolate

As I have mentioned previously, I don't really care of skin color, my priority is a chub's cuteness. Since I never posted any black sexy chubby bears here before, let this post be the first one.


Auditioning for plus size model maybe? Well, not really my type but kinda sexy for some superchubs lover.

His dick is small, obviously in the soften state. God knows how big is it when this big sexy black chub's cock swelled to the max?

Well, now you know what I mentioned on top? Although the chub here and the chub on top there isn't the same person, but you get the rough idea how big his cock could have be. Anyway, this chub is sexy to the max, perfect maybe; big 6inch long thick hard cock + sexy chub body + cute. For anyone like to be fucked by a chub with big cock, this one guarantee to give maximum pain + joy. Well, count me in :) Many a times this picture aroused me and keep dreaming dirty dream with this chub. His huge thick cock is a plus+plus+plus. I give this picture a 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment