Friday 13 May 2011

Morning guys

My personal message to all chubby,bears and admirers, happy weekend. Whats better than spending the weekend with these muscular chubs? ^.^ Enjoy...!

This chubby bear name is Teilatuli, not really famous though. A fighter from UFC, he is really sexy, bald head makes that perfect. I haven't really personally met a bald chubby before :(


This chub is from Malaysia. Well, not really a muscular type. But he is strong, big arms, broad shoulder, and big tummy. Yes he is well rounded. Those are signs that makes me think that he got big cock! I could be wrong sometimes.


Another bald sexy chubby bear "athlete" (can you really call them athlete?). He is a professional boxer, and his name? Famously known as Butterbean and his real name is Eric Esch. He is married, thats too bad. Well, maybe i do really like bald chubby and bears. I found them to be extra sexy compared to another with the similiar body size and looks. Am I alone? Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment