Wednesday 18 May 2011

Thick muscular chubbies and bears : Big Hoss

Some chub admirers don't really like "fit" chub, muscular but chub type, well you know when muscles added to the fat, you get the idea. I'm a huge fan of muscular chubs, the thicker the better and so far I haven't got any encounter with one, :( . These are just the pictures I can sit back and admire. And for today's topic, i'm gonna start with Big Hoss, a big muscular chub.


He claims himself to be the world's strongest wrestler.

I..couldn't...say...much...about..this photo. So sexy! Bald head is a big plus, and I haven't started about his strong muscular chub body.

A more close up photo showing the side of this big muscular chub.

There are certainly no reason for not liking him. he reminds me of Butterbean
. But if you ever ask me to choose between Big Hoss or Butterbean, I definitely go for Big Hoss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment